Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So we're gonna have a baby!

The title of this post pretty much says it all! We're having a baby!! I'm about 15 weeks along. Glad to be out of the first trimester and done with the nausea. I'm feeling good, exhausted all the time but overall, feeling good.
For those of you wondering; yes I am showing. Thought it seemed a hair early to me to be showing already, my doctor says its not, and was sad to see I only gained a pound from my last appointment. (I on the other hand was not!)

We had our first ultrasound at about 10 weeks. We got to hear the extremely fast heartbeat; 171 bpm, and we got to see what looked like a blob on the screen. :) At our last appointment we heard the heartbeat again, but this time we were able to record it! So now we can listen to it whenever we want which is fantastic! We are seeing the doctor every 4 weeks for now. At our next appointment we will schedule our 20 week ultrasound which is when we will hopefully get to find out if we're having a boy or girl. We should be able to post those ultrasound pictures at that time.

John is still recovering from his back surgery and going to school. He has less than a year of school left! YAY!!!!!!! Other than that; there's not much else going on right now. I'm working summer school, which is thankfully almost done! Then I will have a few weeks of R&R before the regular school year starts up.

That's all I've got for now for updates! TTFN!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm the 1st comment! I just want to say how excited and happy I am for you guys! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but mostly, I can't wait to meet Baby N!!

    I'm also SO excited I get to be an aunt!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete