Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Can you believe...

we have slightly over a month left! I just logged into the blog and looked at the ticker to realize we have roughly 36 days left til Gracie's due date!! I can't believe it! Time has really flown. Thanksgiving is in 2 days! We officially start our WEEKLY appointments this week! We only have like 4 appointments left. I feel like I have so much to do still. I'm starting to get nervous about her being here. I'm super excited that I'll have so much time to spend with her though! I definitely can't wait for that. She has started moving into positions that make my belly stick out funny. I tried to roll over the other night from one side to the other and the way she had her little feet sticking out made it impossible for me to change sides. I tried pushing on her feet, she wasn't budging. She decided she was comfortable and that's all there was to it! While I can't wait to meet her, I'm definitely going to miss being pregnant. I've loved every part of it. I'm definitely not ready to give up feeling her move and have the hiccups all the time. That will be what I miss the most. But having her here to hold will make up for it. : )
John and I are hoping to get some pictures taken, and we'll try to find the time to put them up here. Along, with her latest ultrasound. I'll update with new news after our appointment on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment