Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The good news is.....

everything is good with baby Grace, and I can still work. The bad news is I'm still spotting. They're hoping that the placenta continues to travel upwards and the spotting will stop. I have to take it easy as much as possible, which working with Autistic kids, you can guess how easy that is. : )
I gained 8 lbs since my last appointment which everyone was happy to hear! (Except me of course.) Grace is definitely an active little thing! She is constantly moving around in there. We go back and see the dr on September 21st. And we're hoping that things are low-key until then!
We officially have a date for our baby shower now, it is going to be on October 24th from 12:30 to 3:30. Invites should be going out soon.
Other than that, I'm pretty sure that's all that's been going on in our life. (Baby-wise that is).
Of course we'll keep you updated with any spectacular news that may come up.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment