Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Update!

We went for our latest checkup today. Everything went well, John had much more luck with the doppler today. Grace was much more cooperative. He was able to find her easier and listen to her heartbeat. It was very exciting for him. We also found out that I am 3cm dilated now! So it really is a matter of, us waiting on her. Dr Jones kept telling us we have her number, she'll be waiting for our call. Her cell phone and pager will be on her all weekend. Everyone seems to be ready for her to be here. I'm more nervous than ready, but I'm sure that's all normal. We're still predicting her to be on the smaller side weight-wise. (Which doesn't make me feel great about the 50lbs I've gained) : )
All in all, that's really all that was reported today. I'll keep everyone in the loop; if we end up with exciting news before our next appointment next Friday.
Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment